The Stokely Stories: It's Official! :)        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Official! :)

Parker is going to be a BIG brother in February! 
We are very excited to announce that baby will make 4! 
Chad and I are both feeling very blessed and excited about the new addition. I will try to keep updated on Dr.'s appointments and such - we have an ul
trasound tomorrow (Wednesday) and I will try to upload a picture when I can.
I have been very tired and have had a week or two of night sickness, my belly is also already poking out! :0 I am around 10 weeks along and so far, this pregnancy is feeling very different than with Parker! 

We just returned from a wonderful 12 days of family vacationing! :) What a treat to spend SO much time with the three of us all together!! Parker truly enjoyed getting lots of quality daddy time. 

We started our vacation in Port Aransas. We joined my family and some very close family friends, the Tschirhart's, for a very fun and relaxing fourth of July weekend. (This is our multi family tradition to head to the beach every year for the 4th and celebrate, we have been doing this for about 18 years??) The beach was very pretty and we enjoyed kayaking, fishing, and of course a very intense weekend game of Bocce ball. Parker had a blast playing in the sand and swimming.
After the beach, we quickly unloaded the sandy
 toys, re-packed snacks and cooler clothes and headed into the Rocky Mountains of New Mexico. We headed into NM with another family from Colleg
e Station and their 3 fun kiddos - Jackson 4 1/2, Mason Cash 2 1/2, and Allison 
(Mason's twin sister).  We had an amazing condo right on the Red River. It was a spectacular view and fabulous weather. We enjoyed lots of Rainbow Trout fishing, a 4 wheel drive 
jeep tour of the mountains, picnic lunching with a view of where the Red River meets the Rio and lots of family fun! It was worth every mile of gettin' to! :)

3 comments:

  1. You stinker! I can't believe you didn't tell me this morning! Congrats and hope you get to feeling better and rested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Paige! I am so happy for you and can't wait to rub your belly. :) (well, as long as you're ok with it!)

    Get plenty of rest girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR BLOG, MOM

    ReplyDelete