The Stokely Stories: First day of Preschool (and other pics!)        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of Preschool (and other pics!)

Parker (and mommy) had a great first day of preschool! Parker seemed to love it, had very little problem with kissing mommy bye bye and was ready for nap by the time we made it home! Success! I am really looking forward to this Fall and having him in school :)




Picture Update....

Here is a picture of Parker shooting a BB gun  (in his little undies) with our friend, the Game Warden Jason... (does that make a 1 1/2 yr old shooting a bb gun safe??) 



And I don't only shoot guns... I love to shoot my bow too! 

And sometimes when daddy's working, I even play with mommy's makeup! lol


1 comment:

  1. I hope we can see you all soon. Sounds like you will not be coming up here for Thanksgiving. Love Candas

    ReplyDelete