What a wonderful time of year, the Lord has blessed us in so many ways! We have wonderful weather, a beautiful, healthy, happy family (and that means all of you reading this!), a blessed marriage, an abundance of love, friendship, a new home, a job that provides for our family, a new baby on the way and an amazingly perfect 2 year old (if you can use perfect and 2 year old in the same sentence ;) ). Thank you Lord for giving us this time to reflect on all of these things, big and small, to be thankful for. Without you, it would be impossible.
We close on the new house in 6 days! And guess what, it looks ready!! :) Chad and I are in amazement at the transformation from construction site into what will be our home. We literally can not wait to start moving! I can't believe how all of the little details have come together to complete such a big project. Whoo Hoo, Whoop, Yippee! (I really don't know how typing any expression could communicate to anyone reading this the excitement we are feeling! lol)
Here are the latest pics:



No comments:
Post a Comment