So, what's the big deal you ask? It's only been a month since the last time I posted about these kids... how much could really change in one short month??
Parker is officially writing the letter "P" like a professional, has learned to climb off of his top bunk and Colton is STANDING UP!
We have entered into another "phase" of life this month. Parker and Colton are playing together, interacting, enjoying each others company (most of the time), playing in the playroom while I prepare dinner and update the blog or return emails.
Can I just say that I LoVe this phase :)
We had Colton's check up this morning, here are the stats:
90th % for height and 10th % for weight!!
Y'all take a vote but I'm thinking he is built like his daddy! ;)
Chad and I are still madly in love with each other :) We have been focusing a lot of our attention on co-parenting, learning about worshiping as a family and sharing time with our "community".
It's been nine months since we moved into our house. I was SO excited to have the opportunity to move into a home with enough room and comfort to entertain, host dinners and play-dates etc. Well, I think we have totally embraced this blessing and it has been so rewarding. I have watched many friendships grow in the past nine months. We have had lots of family visitors, even a few week long visits from cousins, MOPS events (including a Mentor Appreciation and painting party this evening!), weekly dinner nights with the neighbors, movie and video game nights, play-dates, bridal showers and the list goes on... THANKS BE TO GOD! I had no idea how great of a blessing a home could be for us and those around us! :)
(I have to finish preparing for this evening... photo update will be included soon!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment