The Stokely Stories: Make my heart your Bethlehem        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Make my heart your Bethlehem

Merry Christmas! 

Life is so good. So sweet. So incredibly blessed.
I'm so thankful for Jesus and the celebration of His holy birthday. 

If you could see behind me as I type this, you would see a disaster. The sound of noisy children. An undecorated Christmas tree. No gift wrap. A hot mess. I frazzled hair mom. Imperfect people. 



But in the midst of this disaster and craziness there is a peace here
A peace that only comes from the One who was born for each one of us... He would have been born even if you were the only one he would die for. This is the reason we celebrate this HOLYday (Holiday) so weather it be Happy Holiday or Merry Christmas... I pray that everyone have the opportunity to know God, know peace and know what it feels like to live with Jesus... make your heart His Bethlehem.




No comments:

Post a Comment