The Stokely Stories: Yogurt and Milk - more on being a toddler!        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yogurt and Milk - more on being a toddler!

More on the little daily adventurous of being a mommy of a toddler...
Last week, Parker was playing with a neighbor and decided that he was more interested in her Gogurt (a long tube of yogurt) than she was, in a quick instant he walked into our living room with the yogurt drink and started swinging it like a helicopter over his head!! The yogurt went flying over everything - couches, walls, mommy's face, daddy's paper work...! It was pretty entertaining.
I started cleaning up the yogurt and not 5 minutes later I then sat down next to Parker who was taking a drink from his sippy cup. As soon as I glanced in his direction milk went spewing in my face!
Sometimes, we can't help but laugh!!

1 comment:

  1. Parker is awesome! It is great when a 1.5 year old knows your name and the car you drive. JT and I love him so much!

    ReplyDelete