Now that we are feeling very settled, I guess it's time to update and add some pictures!
We are feeling very comfortable in the house, it's really starting to feel like our home! Parker is sleeping better than ever in his "big boy" bed and loves being able to run around. We are preparing for Christmas, we have Christmas lights on the house and a real tree - decorated! and it even has a few wrapped gifts underneath. (We are just waiting to see how long they last before Parker or the new puppy start opening them!) We recently enjoyed dinner with Santa at our Church/Parker's school. Parker agreed to sitting on Santa's lap for the first time this year! And yes, I did say new puppy. We've lost our minds and added another member to the family! He is a very cute little (no name) fluff ball.... Parker is enjoying chasing him around. It is our family Christmas present and we figured it was best to jump start the potty training before the real little brother gets here in 8 1/2 weeks!!
8 1/2 weeks you say? Yep!! I am 31 weeks pregnant with our little Colton. I am still enjoying this pregnancy. It has been extremely comfortable and without any complications to date. I enjoy frequent reminders of him growing away in my belly with kicks and wiggles that are hard to ignore. Continue to pray for our baby and his upcoming arrival, we are praying for a healthy, happy, easy going little guy! I am also asking that you pray for an easy transition for all of us - from a family of three to four.
Chad and I are also doing great, we are really enjoying being able to spend so much time together lately. It is so fun to do little projects around the house together. Hunting season has been a little interrupted with the move, holidays, babies, pregnant wife and toddler but I have to say I don't think he's missed it too much! We've been keeping him pretty busy! ;)
Dinner with Santa!

Great Grandpa Lesikar came to visit, still fun at age 82!

I love sleeping in my new bed!
Look mom!! Our yard is full of MUD!
Here he is!! Soo cute!! (anyone have a name suggestion?)
Mimi and Pipi came to show off their new car

Our Christmas tree!


My best friend from HS, Morgan, is due 2 weeks after me. Mason and Colton are going to be good huntin' buddies!
No comments:
Post a Comment