Happy New Year 2010!
(Parker looking into the new year on his new play set in the back yard.)

Christmas was wonderful! We had such an enjoyable and relaxing Christmas season this year. I felt that we were really able to enjoy all of our family members and focus on being together with very little stress.
Parker had a BLAST opening presents! He was so so much fun to watch. Next year, I think we will be wrapping empty boxes for him to open - truly a fun age!
Daddy, Parker and Mommy Christmas morning
Parker is officially POTTY TRAINED!! :) Mommy is so proud of him! He even went to school this week without diapers or pull-ups with GREAT success! (Now, just hoping we can stick with it even when baby brother arrives in those cute little tiny newborn diapers!) We have gone 4 days with NO accidents! Yay Parker!!
Mommy took Parker to get a BIG BOY ice cream treat after school because he stayed dry ALL day!

Speaking of Mommy and Colton, I am feeling more mentally and physically prepared each day for his arrival. 30 days left! Colton received some really cute brown and blue crib bedding for Christmas and we painted the nursery! Chad and my brother, Trent, even put up chair railing in his room! I start my weekly appointments next week. Dr. also says she thinks Colton will be here on his own (without inducing), and maybe even before his due date since I am already dilating and 70% effaced!
Chad says that he is ready, I think he is a little nervous about the going into labor part. He was such a great help and support during Parker's delivery but it left him a little scared, traumatized and anxious about doing it all over again.

Brrr! There really is an Arctic blast today! It is 26 degrees right now and very windy! I have to say I LOVE being big and pregnant during the cold!! Much more enjoyable than in Texas summer heat! :)


Congrats on the potty training!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Colton when he comes!! I know your house is already brimming with love and joy so adding one more ray of sunshine will just be a bigger brighter blessing for you!!
ReplyDeleteGive parker a kiss for me, and Chad a hug!!
~Jesyca
I love that you have this Michael Buble song on your blog!! If i could figure that out I would add it to mine! I love that song!!!
ReplyDeleteHi lovely friend, Parker is super adorable in all the pics. You are getting SO close woohoo! I gave you a blog award =) go get it on my blog!
ReplyDelete