Colton Steven Stokely
born on February 10th, 2010
12:49pm
8# 5 oz and 21 1/4 inches long
We are SO excited to have our newest addition here! Thanks be to God that all of our prayers were answered. We had the most enjoyable delivery. We are still in amazement at how quickly and safely Colton arrived!
Colton is a wonderful baby, eating and sleeping well. Parker is overjoyed to have his baby here. He is so sweet to him (right now!) he asks to hold him, likes to kiss him and likes to offer him his "bunny" and other favorite stuffed animals. I was nursing Colton with a nursing cover on and Parker came up to me and asked "Baby in your shirt?" I said "Yes, baby is under mommy's shirt." he then responded with "Baby go back?" Too cute!
We are all adjusting well. I can't believe he has already been with us for a week!
Here are a few pictures...
Congrats! He is precious.
ReplyDelete