The Stokely Stories: Happy 1st Mirthday Colton...        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 1st Mirthday Colton...


A friend of mine uses the term "Mirthday" to share milestone months, I love the idea so here it begins... Happy 1st Mirthday Colton! (ALREADY?!?)

Have we ever been so in love? The past month has blessed our lives ... oh to see the love we all have for Colton. I honestly doubted that we would have any room left in our hearts for a new addition, but it is true... we love him and love is not divided but only multiplied. I'm not sure why I ever doubted God's plan. He has plenty of room in his giant heart to love each and every one of us, so why was it so hard for me to imagine loving just one more? ;)

Colton is very alert now. He even began smiling last week!! I can't wait to capture an adorable toothless grin and post a picture! He looks a lot like Chad (at least to me) and it looks like he may have inherited lighter eyes, they are a really pretty blue right now. (I'm not sure if they will stay blue or not but for now they are!)
He is growing quickly, 10# and 22'' to date.



2 comments:

  1. He is amazing Paige! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!!! Happy Mirthday little Colton! We can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete