Update since the end of September:
1. COLTON TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS, at the ripe old age of 9 months old!!
2. Parker is still a super boy and I think he gets a little smarter everyday. And he has blossomed quit the imagination, he already has his fishing and hunting "stories" down!
3. Chad has a new job!
4. We are moving!
Jeremiah 29: 11-13
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
God has orchestrated a wonderful opportunity for Chad and our family. He is now Marketing for a Behavioral Health clinic in San Antonio. It is a huge opportunity to start his career and is a profession he can continue for a long time. (I personally think this job is made for him!) He is working with adults and elderly and I can't imagine any of them turning away from his genuine love for the elderly, his handsome looks, his sweet smile and charm! (well, I might be a little biased but I'm serious!)
This big change doesn't come with out the stress of moving, changing jobs, selling a house, leaving the greatest cul-de-sac we've ever known, and life-long friends... but we both feel that this is the time and the place, it is God's plan and he has made it clear that he knows the plans he has for our family! :)
A few prayer requests-
Prayers that we honor him in this move and that our family can transition easily.
That we can get our house in College Station SOLD.
I'm also asking that you pray for Parker, he is only 3 but he loves his routine and his "normal" at home. I know he will adjust over time but I want to make sure we make this as comforting as possible for our structured child!
Also pray for Chad as he leads our family on this adventure!
And, since we are moving to New Braunfels - go ahead and mark your calendars for visiting us! This town has SO much to offer and we want to open our home (yep, the one we don't have yet!) to anyone passing through.
No comments:
Post a Comment